Airsoft Squared brings Web 2.0 to Airsoft. Airsoft Squared is a brand new social network designed to connect Airsoft players and communities providing web-based tools for content publication, scenarios and reviews creation, events and groups management. All the collaborative and social features you need for you and your team. And it’s just the beginning. In 2011 Airsoft Squared will raise Airsoft to Power two. A marketplace and an awesome contest are coming. Grand Opening planned for mid-February. Stay tuned.
Airsoft Squared has been specifically designed for:
– Airsoft Players
– Organizers: Teams and Associations
– Skirmish sites: Fields and Venues
– Brands: Ecommerces, Retailers and Manufacturers
– Medias: Blogs, Websites and Magazines
Airsoft Squared features:
– Create and manage your online profile.
– Connect with players from the entire world.
– Discover awesome contents through categories, filters and tags.
– Create, publish and share playable Airsoft scenarios in no time.
– Create, publish and share equipment reviews.
– Compare reviews and get buying advice from community experts.
– Find teams, associations, fields and retailers in your region.
– Find games and Airsoft-related events in your region.
– Manage and promote local and worldwide games and events.
– Manage and promote groups for teams, fields, brands and medias.
– Interact with players and customers thanks to the blog and forum features.
– Share your contents publicly, or privately with players and teammates and spread them online.
– Get feedback on your contents.
More about Airsoft Squared : http://www.airsoft-squared.com
Airsoft Squared Official Blog : http://blog.airsoft-squared.com
Airsoft Squared on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/airsofthub
Airsoft Squared on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsoft-Squared/103195423063745